We are a community of believers but live in a modern world where GDPR applies.
We want to be able to communicate with you so have produced Data Forms so that you can share with us information about yourself and more importantly enable us to keep in touch with you.
There are three forms and we have produced them as Word documents and as PDFs
- Communicants Roll Declaration Form (PDF)
Communicants Roll Declaration Form (Word)
- Holy Trinity Stirling Data Protection Privacy Notice (PDF)
Holy Trinity Stirling Data Protection Privacy Notice (Word)
- Holy Trinity Stirling Data Consent Form (PDF)
Holy Trinity Stirling Data Consent Form (Word)
Please fill in the forms and return to the Vestry Secretary or to the Rector.
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession.
The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”).
The Vestry of Holy Trinity, Stirling and the Clergy are each a data controller. This means they each decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
The Vestry of Holy Trinity, Stirling and the Clergy comply with their obligations under the GDPR by
- keeping personal data up to date
- storing and destroying it securely
- not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data
- protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure
- ensuring that appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place to protect personal data.
The Clergy will use your personal data in order to provide pastoral care to you and to administer records such as the Communicants’ Roll and the Adherents’ Roll.